Topic: 5 Best SEO Keyword Research Tools for Free in 2023 | Keyword Research Tool SEO
Keyword Research is a practice used by professionals to find and research relevant search terms (keywords) that users enter into search engines when looking for products and services or any general information. Relevant keywords help businesses and websites rank in Google search engines when people search them. Professionals use the targeted keyword for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Keyword research tool plays an important role in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). It helps to find targeted keywords with the volume of the keyboard, search difficulty, paid difficulty, and trend of the keyword that the user enters in the search engine.
In this article, I am starting the 5 Best SEO Keyword Research Tools. These keyword research tool comes with a free version and also a premium version. You can use these tools as keyword research tools for Amazon, or any other e-commerce websites where you want to rank your products or if you have a website and you want to rank your website in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
The free version of these keyword research tools has some limitations. But you can use these free of cost. You can start as a beginner and try out all these research tools for SEO.
If you like any tool mentioned here and find it useful for your business then you can go for its premium version. Here are the best 5 tools for SEO and keyword research in which two of which are my personal favourites.
Ubersuggest: Best Free SEO Keyword Research Tool
Ubersuggest is a free SEO Keyword Research tool that specializes in generating new keyword ideas. Originally founded as a tool that was known for scraping Google Suggest terms, Ubersuggest was recently acquired by entrepreneur Neil Patel, who has since expanded the feature of Ubersuggest.
Ubersuggest is my personal favourite Keyword Research Tool. Currently, It offers only 3 Free searches have also had limited access but you can try out its features as a beginner and get an idea about how things work. I will also tell you how you can expand the limit of searches in Ubersuggest. But first, let me tell you the key features of Uber suggest that I like the most and found useful.
Key Features of Ubersuggest:
The free version of Ubersuggest comes with almost all the features that are present in the paid version of Ubersuggest but the free version has some Limited access and Limited searches as I told you before that I will tell you how you can expand the limit of searches in Ubersuggest. But first here are the key features of Ubersuggest:
- Keyword Analyzer: It will give you the full analysis of the keyword that you have entered. In the keyword overview, you will find the monthly volume, paid difficulty, search difficulty, CPC and monthly trend of the keyword. You will also find keyword ideas and content ideas that will help you to create content and rank in different keywords that have low search difficulty. You if you you are willing to run paid ads on a specific keyword then paid difficulty will help you to find the estimated competition in the paid searches.
- Competitive Analysis: Competitive Analysis of Ubersuggest give you the full overview and analysis of your competitor’s website. You will find how your competitor is getting traffic either by search engines or social traffic or direct traffic. Ubersuggest will find the top pages and top keywords in which your computer is ranking in different search engines like Google Yahoo and Bing.
- SEO Explorer: SEO Explorer will help you to find errors and SEO issues with detailed recommendations on how you can fix them. It has also a Backing Analyser that will help you to find the top backlinks of your competitor.
These are the best features that I like the most and found useful for my keyword research. Ubersuggest has many more features but they are limited to the premium version if you like the free version then you can go for or subscription. Their plans start from $7 per month and provide 7 days free trial of their premium version in which you can cancel your subscription anytime if you don’t find it useful.
Semrush: Best SEO Keyword Research Tool
Semrush is one of the most popular SEO keyword research tools as Trusted by over 7000000 marketers worldwide. It also comes with a free version and with a monthly and yearly subscription. Semrush shows almost accurate data. You will get more features than Ubersuggest in Semrush.
Semrush helps you in improving online visibility and discover marketing insights as it is an all-in-one tool suite. These tools and reports will help marketers who work in the following services: SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, and Campaign Management.
Key Features of SEMRUSH:
Semrush all the features that Ubersuggest has. In addition to that, you can use the filter for the results in the free version. It is also the perfect tool for your Amazon business.
Keyword Overview in Semrush
- Keyword Research: in the keyword research tool we will get an overview of the keyboard along with Global volume and search difficulty, paid difficulty, keyword variation, and questions with related keywords. It will also you the top results for that keyword in the search engine and the monthly trends of the keyword.
- Keyword Magic Tool: keyword magic tool of Semrush is my favourite tool of all. It gives you so many keyword ideas with CPC, Volume, and difficulty of the keyword. It has so many filters that make me easier to find low-competition keywords for my articles and videos.
- Competitive Analysis & Backlink Analyser: This tool works exactly the same as the previous Ubersuggest competitor analyser but it shows much more accurate data than Ubersuggest does.
- Social Media Toolkit: It is the one place in which you can manage and track all your social profiles (i.e Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin and Google Business
You can Schedule posts and find out the best time for your post. Find out which content works great for your audience and get all the insights in one place.
Track, Compare and Learn from your competitors’ successes and failures. It will help to increase your reach and get more people to know about you.
Whatsmyserp: Best Keyword Suggestion Tool
Whatsmyserp is a Free Google Chrome Extention that you can add from the Chrome web store. It helps you to find and get the best keyword ideas with no limitations. The best part is it hasn’t any limitations like other SEO Keyword Research Tools.
Whatsmyserp Keyword Extention Tool
This SEO Keyword Research Chrome extension will give you the keyword suggestion with its monthly volume and CPC in a specific country. It helped me to get new keyword ideas and monthly search volume of the related keywords.
Key Features of Whatsmyserp
It doesn’t feature like Ubersuggest and Semrush but it is one of my favourite tools that helps me to get keyword ideas whenever I search and enter any keyword in Chrome without any limitations.
- Volume and CPC: It will tell you the monthly volume and CPC of that keyword.
- Related Keywords: Whenever you searched for any query on Google it will also suggest to you the related keywords that people search for that query.
- No Limitation: The best part is that it is fully free for use. But if you want to expand their features like all-time rank history and unlimited on-demand checks you can go with their subscription that starts from $4.99/month.
Google Keyword Planner: Keyword Research tool by Google
Google Keyword Planner is another SEO Keyword Research Tool by Google especially for discovering new keywords related to your business and seeing estimates of the searches they receive and the cost to target them. It is made for advertisers that run ads on Google ads but we can use it without running any ad camping.
If you find this article helpful or have any suggestions or you know another Best SEO Keyword Research Tool then please leave a comment for us. It will be appreciated.